by Blue Sky Apps
The #1 App for Overlays and Virtual Backgrounds in Zoom!
How to Install Zoom Overlays
2. Click Allow to connect the Overlays - Name cards, Logo & Virtual Backgrounds with Zoom.
🔒 BlueSky Apps are built with security as a top priority, and they do not transmit or save meeting audio, video, or chat, even to our servers.
To Uninstall Overlays in Zoom:
1. Navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace.
2. Click Manage > Installed Apps and select "Overlays - Name cards, Logo & Virtual Backgrounds"
3. Click Uninstall.
How does the Zoom Overlays work?
1. Overlays is added to the Apps section of your Zoom client.
Simply click Apps and then Overlay in any Zoom Meeting.
2. Overlays automatically displays your Zoom name and title. Simply click to customize the display style, colors, font, and more.
We value your privacy
Hi! Let me know if there's anything I can help with.